Tuesday, January 31, 2012

rock bottom and more about meeeh

Hello Resident(s),
My name is Arianna Katrina Karanova, I live in New York City. Kidding about the name, not the city. I love every form of art. My favorite is definitely poetry and creative writing, but I also love drawing and painting and photography/cinematography and exotic dancing. Hey, that's an art too. I regard myself as a shy smart-assy bitch who really likes clothing. I take myself way too seriously.

Fashion is my escape from all the bullshit I have to deal with. I love dressing well and thinking about how to dress well. I have a more unique approach to fashion, I just like to put things together so they are visually appealing and emotioanlly appealing. THIS IS FUCKING BORING

So likee I love fashion yadda yadda yadda but I really don't like people. I am sort of done for now, I have hit rock bottom. Not really. But like I took a math test and I am stressed out LALALALALALALA TEENAGE BULLSHIT

Okay well I love you guys even though I have -3 readers!!!

AKK

1 comment:

  1. Wow nyc girl!!! sa cute!!! omg omg
    check out my blog!

    AHAHAHHAHAHA

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!