Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hey guys!

Hello lovely world.

This would be my FASHION blog. For FASHION. To talk about FASHION, fucktards. I am not going to sit around and talk about getting crazy at parties or being super funny like the deity Tina Fey. This is for fashion/mild complaining. Some of these pictures I will take, some my friends will take, some will be crappy outfit of the days with my iPhone, and there will be a lot of polyvores. But as you read this, dear follower, you will see that I actually kind of know what I'm talking about when it comes to fashion. I love fashion-- always have. Sketching, shopping, styling....yeah that's it. But I love clothes and how they make you feel. I am not trying to brag or shit, I just want to give you really advice or just offer my opinion because I am that bossy bitch who thinks she would be a fantastic blogger.

Ta ta for now, muggles! (Ew I don't read Harry Potter.)

-AKK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!