Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wish List.

Hey guuuuys!

So like I have hit rock bottom. Only today when some cute Topshop dresses arrived did I feel optimistic about clothing again. There is some really cute stuff out there for like "Early Spring" and shit. This unseasonably warm day has made me want more clothes because warm weather triggers consumerism. So does cold weather. Bad point. I really want to go on a shopping spreeeee! Why did I just say spree?

Kimchi Blue Shoes



http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23175573&navAction=jump&isProduct=true&parentid=MORE%20IDEAS&isProduct=true&cross-sell=true&guide-bn=true

These are so fun and comfy. I love big chunky wedges for summer and spring. Even late winter. They are just really adorable and would look great with my new polka dotted dress and a light pink bow for something springy, like a staged tea party for a photoshoot. Also I injured my foot (more to come in my "Rock Bottom" post) so these would be awesome.

Bunny Ring Holders



http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=18407635&color=010&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=A_DEC_JEWELRYBOX

These are like the most adorable thing ever. I have so many disorganized rings, they would just look so sweet in my bathroom.

Voluspa Santiago Huckleberry Candle



http://www.candleluxury.com/voluspa-santiago-huckleberry-large-jar-candle.html?utm_source=GoogleProducts&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_term=Voluspa+Santiago+Huckleberry+Large+Jar+Candle&utm_campaign=GoogleProducts&gclid=CIWeraK3-60CFahgTAodIFgNOg

This is just the yummiest smelling thing ever. Case closed.

Nanette Lepore Bikini


Forgive the picture with it's hilighted ugly bangles. Look at the rest! This bathing suit is like ugly vintage but clean enough to wear. I think this is sooooocuuutteeeeebrooo.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/nanette-lepore-coquette-sailor-bra-top-charmer-sailor-bottom?ID=592034&CategoryID=8722#fn%3Dspp%3D38

So there we go, if you want to buy me something, have at it.

LOVE YAYHHHHHH
AKK

1 comment:

  1. ADIAAAHHH!!!!! DIS IS SSSOOOO CAYUUTTEEE!!! i really like you blog self and HUCKLEBERRY CANDLES THAT COST 37 DOLLAS oh and i have like three of the perfumes in ur background heheheeheheh wuv you

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!