Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ladureeeeee!

bonjour mes amies!

So like I have an obsession. With a food. MACARONS!!! They are literally adorable, and they taste like hope and joy and democracy and unicorns and sugary delightfulness. Lots of people think their INSANE prices are well, INSANE but most people do not get my obsession with these cookies. They are so cute. Each time I eat one I complain less about not going to Paris. (#whitegirlproblems yes I know).  But Maison du Laduree has the most famous ones, they are deeeeee-vviiiiiinneeeeeeee cue asshole adjectives. Like seriously though, they come in adorable boxes and I am  just obsessed.



This is an Isaphan or some bullshit name. It tastes like...like um like Jenna Marbles boobs video. It's wonderful, I am watching it right now. (Disclaimer: I am sure her boobs taste gross, I am saying the video, annoying people. OH WAIT NO ONE READS THIS)


Here is the outside ah ma ga sahhhhh cuuuuttteeee


THE FLAVORS! Favorites are: violet, rose, rasberry, orange blossom


LEEE MAAACCAAAROOON TRÉS BEAUX


So there is what is making me fat!


a bientot!

AKK

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I am also obsessed with macarons! It's so pretty and delicious. Definitely one of my guilty pleasures! Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower :)

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MACAROONS!!! hi i followed you now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!