Sunday, February 26, 2012

skirts

hello lovelies!!

I am so sorry I haven't blogged since the beginning of february! I have dearly missed blogging-- but I am overly insanely busy and require a certain amount of sleep before I can start doing productive activities. So now that we are in the gross late winter, I have tried to make my outfits a little more interesting. Here are some fun outfits for school or work that bring a little more energy to that disgusting time between Christmas and spring. (More polyvores...after all I'm polivorous...science jokes ftw)


SOOOOOO lets see if I can still do this. I really like this outfit, of course you could modify it to make it more casual a big scarf would be cute with this. But I think an easy way to evoke this stupid ass colorblock trend is to have solid pieces in one color, with a bunch of other printed aspects, it's like color blocking but you can incorporate more neutrals and prints.

I really like this outfit because red reminds me of Christmas. These are all pieces I'm not a huge fan of, but together, I really like it. The boot accents the skirt nicely, and the tied edge of the shirt makes it more casual. I like the red accesories because they are traditional  in an exciting way.


Can't guarantee when my next post'll be, but hope you enjoy!
xoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!