Friday, May 11, 2012

bohemian homeless people

Helloooo!

So way too long ago a few of my friends and I had a PROFESSIONAL photo shoot because we are so important. No, just kidding, we paid. Struggles. Anyways, lame jokes aside, it was really lovely and a lot of the photos came out well. I am not going to say who's clothing was made by who and all of that shit, because you can find it at Chloe's and Sarah's blogs (respectively chloeakari.blogspot.com and regardingthestars.blogspot.com), because they are way more adamant about blogging. You just come here for some stolen pictures of shoes and missaid jokes.

I am not making any promises about keeping up this blog-- just come back here every fortnight or two to see if I blabbled on about my ability to blabble. Blabble isn't a word.


No , you shall not pass!!

Why the fuck is this so small?


UGH


This is a tiny picture of a person


This is a tiny picture of 3 people


Know what, click to enlarge actually!


la la la la la


This is me trying to be attractive


This is Sarah succeeding


ooooh cutie homeless gypsiee



yay!


haha this is just cute of me and my bro



Okay well here are the pictures! Stay for the pictures if not my classy captions.



XOXO GOSSIP GIRL
;)

1 comment:

  1. hi ariel your kinda funny (struggles) i think this is from my history blog wooppssiiesss (that is kinda strug...) well c ya have funny killing yourself about history because i am enjoying it myself aswelll

    wuuvvvv uuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!